Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District, ISD Stakeholders early today reaffirmed their Support for Governor Emmanuel come 2019 when they paid a solidarity visit to the Governor at Banquet Hall, Government House, Uyo.
Among the delgates included the Deputy Governor, Mr Mosses Ekpo, former Deputy Governor, Obong Chris Ekpenyong, PDP National Legal Adviser, Barrister Emmanuel Enoidem, Senator Emmanuel Ibokessien and Chief Michael Afangide who eloquently endorsed the reelection of the Governor in 2019.
Other political heavyweights in the senatorial district who took to the floor and spoke in affirmation of their support for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and Governor Udom Emmanuel’s second term bid come 2019 include Obong Eno Akpan, Obong Bassey Inuaeyen, Dr Emmanuel Ukpong, Obongawan Lovina Umoefa, Obong Ukata Akpan,Youth Leader Prince Ukpong Akpabio.
Please Share to Your Social Media:
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)