Skip to the content
- Norfin Offshore Shipyard is the First Ship Manufacturing Factory in South South/South East Region.
- The Shipyard is owned by Etinan born but Singaporean based ship manufacturer Engr. Iniekong Charles.
- The first vessel built by Norfin Shipyard, Akwa Ibom is MV Norfin Swift, a 9 meter Fast Security Escort Vessel.
- MV Norfin Swift will be launched on January 30th by President Muhammad Buhari and Governor Udom Emmanuel in Akwa Ibom State.
- Norfin is presently employing 85 people with a projection expansion to 3000 in 3 years.
- This Shipyard Project is a private Investment with Akwa Ibom State government providing a secured environment and community support for the investment.
- Norfin Shipyard has the capacity to build sea going vessels, such as ferries, barges, fishing trawlers among others.
- This investment is a product of Governor Udom Emmanuel’s PPP Initiative.
- Norfin shipyard is located within Liberty Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone, 1 Norfin offshore Avenue, East West Road, Ikot Ukpong Obioesse, Oruk Anam Local Government Area.
- Norfin Offshore shipyard will also provide Ship Brokerage and Vessels Chartering, OSV & Oil Drilling Rigs Fleet, Corporate Operations Support and Consultancy and ship management.