A reputable LPG (cooking Gas) plant located in Uyo, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Sales and Marketing Manager
The Sales & Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for sales generation in allocated area, retail and wholesale distribution, and target achievement in sales of Gas products and the day to day commercial operations of the Gas Plant
• Establish, follow and develop a significant portfolio of clients in Uyo region.
• Develop strategies and plans for Sales and marketing of LPG
• Develop cost efficient pricing to generate good margins in line with set targets.
• Prepare quotations for clients, detect their needs and formulate satisfying strategies in coordination with the Management
• Monitor and manage a full system of safety indoor and outdoor environments.
• Manage and monitor the delivery lines to ensure the top quality delivery at the right time in safety condition and suggesting corrective measures if necessary.
• Survey and study the market, get to know risk factors and competition while searching for new clients and prospective ones
• Produce a daily/weekly report to the Management.
• Manage a team of distributors and follow up their performance and accuracy, team meeting
• Maintain and visit the clients regularly and follow up the consumption of the client.
• Analyze financial results with the Management. Suggest and participate in implementing new strategies.
• Monitor market trends, competitor activities and consumer preference to position company’s LPG drive accordingly
• Ensure the plants are constantly stocked to meet the sales demand and zero stock out
• Ensure all issues likely to affect the attainment of Sales objectives is resolved
• OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution.
• The Candidate must have 2 to 3 years of sales and commercial experience. Experience within Liquefied Petroleum Gas or similar field is an added advantage.
• The Candidate must be able to Manage a work force including, Office Staff, Sales and Manual workers.
• The Candidate must have leadership, enthusiasm, endurance and charisma.
• Excellent communication skills.
*Candidate with clean driving record and a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Salary plus commission
Interested applicants should forward their CVs and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, copy email@example.com on or before Wednesday, 4th December, 2019