Governor Udom Emmanuel has adorned the Akwa Ibom State University, Obio Akpa Campus, Oruk Anam LGA with quality internal roads and landscape.
So sweet looking….that a member of my team predicts the Superior Performer might turn it into a full -fledged University.
In Akwa Ibom, Governor Emmanuel’s educational policy aligns with the ‘Sustainable Development Goals’, which underpins that education should respond to the changing needs of society. He believes that ‘schools should become environments that develop individual capabilities and further the idea of democracy and sensitivity to social and ecological responsibilities’.
The Governor’s intervention in education is premised on his unruffled commitment to lay a solid foundation for the future. He also envisages a sophisticated workforce and optimum population for the state.
Please Share to Your Social Media:
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)